How To Draw A Panda
- You can start drawing out the real structure of the baby panda’s head which should include some chubby cheeks, an ear, and some fluff on top of the head.
- Draw in the other ear, and then draw out two large shapes or circles for the marking rings around the eyes in a later step. Add detailing inside of the ear, and then draw the nose and mouth.
- Draw out the actual eyeballs, then the pupils.
- Draw out the stubby baby panda arms, and then move to the next step.
- Draw out the feet and one visible leg. The rounded butt should be drawn in too. Add some minor detailing, and then erase the mistakes.
- You will need to draw the foot padding as well as the toes, and fingers.
- Now that you have finished, you should end up with a drawing on a baby panda that looks like the one you see here. All you need to do now is color it in.