How To Draw A Tiger
How To Draw a Tiger? Here are some steps to draw a Tiger.
- Use the head of a large circle and draw a sketch and within that served as the muzzle. Guidelines circular face with features to help you add subs.
- Ear and a small set of triangles inside triangles to draw two round corners. A diamond-shaped nose and mouth an inverted “Y” for Draw the shape. Add two small circles for the eyes.
- Draw three ovals for the body as a guide. Neck and body draw a smaller one for the two big ones.
- Add three large ovals for each stage. Claws with small ovals, keep a small circle for each leg.
- Add two lines to tail. They may be thicker at the base, tapering off to a slightly rounded end.
- Sketch in the details. Fur, whiskers, and add claws. Do not forget the trademark tiger stripes!
- Image profiling and color it in! Make sure that all additional instructions are erased, and most of the orange / brown body with darker stripes use.