How To Draw A Turtle
- Red-eared slider turtle shell as a guide to draw an oval on its side.
- Draw two lines that connect two ovals and red-eared slider turtle neck as well.
- Under the big oval, turtle foot as a guide for drawing two angled lines.
- Turtle tail on the right side of the large oval Draw a short line.
- A red-eared slider turtle, it is the initial sketch! From this point on, press harder with your pencil to get a more defined sketch.
- Draw the head end of the turtle’s mouth. Mouth, chin down and in line with a curved line on the edge of the oval. Makes a small circle nose.
- Turtle to draw a series of lines around the eye for detail. Lines giving head bumpier texture.
- Draw the shape within the shell. Originally opened as the size of the class to draw a line under. Then draw the line up more like a pentagon shape.
- At the end of each toe, toes draw like a small triangle. Draw the front leg the same way. Guide to go around, so the turtle draw toes. Do not forget the claws!