How To Draw An Owl
- Oval near the top fifth of the height from the top of the Draw two circles. Owl for students, each with a small circle, and draw them black. Have fun with the eyes, if you want a serious boob between straight forward with you, can, drawing on some of the pupils by an owl, often pointing left or right, or a goofy, cross-eyed owl .
- A very wide “V” shape, extend beyond the edge of the oval on both sides, “V” between the eyes of the owl about their centers, vertical. Between point will give your character a lot of owls. between less pointy, “good” boob look. deepest point, angry owl will appear. (red lines in the image below normal sized horn black lines show up. shows)
- Above left and right curves, one quarter in the center of the oval inward, outward Draw back down.
- Owl on each side, three on the bottom of the elongated ovals, and then two horizontal lines for a perch. Perch can see it is not completely straight, “shaggy.” Similarly, talons ovals they can be sharp and fast, which is especially good if you are not meant to fool.
- “Wings” look like small wings around the area a little “U” shape.
- A narrow “V” owl’s beak slightly lower than the eyes.
- Add color. If you want, “feathers”, gray, and light gray head and breast.